The following are just basic troubleshooting tips. Most problems
will be identified using the following steps. For more detailed servicing or
overhaul see maintenance and overhaul manual instructions part number 30C57.
- Test Equipment needed:
- dentifying features of the Janitrol/Janaero Model
S50 service heater:
- 50,000 BTU heaters
- Basic requirements for heater operation:
- There are five basic requirements
for a combustion heater to function.
- Electrical power
- Combustion air
- Ventilating air
- If any of these are absent or out of tolerance the
heater will not operate correctly.
- Trouble Diagnosis: (The following
basic troubleshooting steps are in order of ease of inspection and
are the most common cause of failure)
Note: It is suggested that one person operate the heater controls and
another person perform the checks at the heater.
the troubleshooting chart (pdf)
Disclaimer: The following info is to assist our customers. We accept no responsibility
for the outcome of the preceding procedures.